If you are confronted by a legal issue, you may not know the steps you need to take to protect your rights. At the law offices of Smith & Blizzard, P.A., in Kenansville, North Carolina, our lawyers will take the time to listen to your concerns and help you explore your options.
For more than 17 years, our law office has been located on Routledge Street, across from the courthouse in Kenansville, North Carolina. We focus on six areas of law:
- Criminal defense: Criminal charges can have serious consequences on your life. Whether you are charged with driving while intoxicated (DWI), drug possession or another offense, we'll help minimize the consequences and get your life back on track.
- Family law: Emotions can lead to decisions that will only add to the financial and emotional toll of a divorce or other family disputes. We'll give you the information you need to make good decisions.
- Personal injury: If you have been injured through no fault of your own in a car wreck or other type of accident, we'll help you obtain compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- Workers' compensation: If you have suffered a serious work injury, our lawyers can help you obtain all of the benefits you deserve from workers' compensation (also known as workman's compensation).
- Real estate: Whether you are buying or selling property, negotiating a commercial lease, or involved in an easement dispute, our attorneys will protect your interests and investment.
- Estate planning: Our lawyers draft wills, trusts, powers of attorney and living wills to ensure that your beneficiaries are protected. We also represent executors and administrators in North Carolina probate proceedings.
"KEYS TO YOUR SELECTION OF AN ATTORNEY"
YOU DESERVE AN EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY TO HELP YOU MAKE INTELLIGENT DECISIONS. A bar membership number says a lot about experience. The lower the number, the longer the attorney has been practicing. Ask your attorney, "What is your bar number?" Let Tim and Melissa put their EXTENSIVE LEGAL EXPERIENCE to work for you. No matter what legal issue you are facing, Tim and/or Melissa will give you personal, one on one attention. We also represent clients from out of state who have legal issues in eastern North Carolina.
No matter what legal issue you are facing, our lawyers will give you personal, one-on-one attention. In addition to local residents, we represent clients from out of state who have legal issues in eastern North Carolina.
Contact Our Kenansville Personal Injury, Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorneys
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us. To schedule a consultation with a Duplin County criminal defense or family attorney, call 910-315-0244 (800-515-2309 toll free) or send us an e-mail. Se habla español.